$58.20 - $59.95
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$56.95 - $59.95
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
$17.99 - $24.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$30.00 - $49.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
$31.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
$19.99 - $24.99
- Street tire - Grooved tread with directional siping - Wire bead
$29.99 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$37.80 - $40.00
The Rekon is a light duty trail tire designed to go fast in technical terrain.
$45.00 - $49.95
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
$76.95 - $89.95
It's all in the name. Trail Boss is at home on...well...trails! A true all-arounder, the Trail Boss will instantly feel at home on your local singletrack. This is the tread of choice for many in the WTB office. Want to go out and own it? Be a Trail Boss. - Tightly spaced, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until braking allows the knobs to truly dig in - Supportive side knobs deliver traction when trying to keep the bike upright on off-camber surfaces - Commonly used as a rear tire with a WTB Vigilante on the front
Meet Edna: Surly's latest ultra-versatile fat bike tire. Edna was designed to perform admirably on a wide variety of terrains. Wanna go ride some super loose dirt or snow trails? Do it. Feel like riding over the pulverized bones of your enemies or, as some people call it, sand? Go for it. Hardpack? Lean back and let ‘er rip. Edna’s unique tread pattern has enough lug to provide bite on the loose stuff and a tight center tread that doesn’t drag on the hard. Add in a 4.3” footprint and you have enough traction and float to ride wherever and whenever you damn well please. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 30psi - Weight: 1330g
$28.99 - $31.49
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
$59.95 - $62.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
$19.00 - $24.95
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Whether you’re traveling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. Naturally, with the mark for fast e-bikes. - Double Defense: The twin protector of High-Density Guard + SnakeSkin. More safety for light off-road tires is impossible. - RaceGuard Protection - Dual compound - Wire Bead
- Whether you're traveling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions. - Naturally, with the mark for fast e-bikes.
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
The e-bike specific version of our popular city and touring tire maximizes range and extends battery life while delivering the dependable performance you expect. Reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists, while the reinforced casing eliminates punctures. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life
Origin-8's Capiv-8er UL is a great choice for hardpack trails. This monster 26 x 3.5-inch wide tire has a smooth tread with small shoulder knobs for suction-cup like traction over smooth terrain and sweet all-around performance.
Page 1 of 1