Bike Service & Repair
Your Local Support Team
San Diego Electric Bike's mission is to empower our customers to improve their lives through cycling. We provide exceptional customer experiences, stock high-value parts, and provide long-term support. Our service department is the backbone of our business and has led us to success over these past 13 years. We take pride in working conscientiously to make sure your bike is maintained to the highest level!
How It Works:
- Schedule a drop-off time below or simply come by the shop with your bike during business hours to start the process.
- We will assess your bike on the spot and provide you with a quote for repair cost and time.
- We typically finish service work within 24 - 48 hours.
- When finished, we will give you a call to let you know your bike is ready for pickup.
- Pickup your bike and resume enjoying your life!
Our Service Policy:
- We work on the mechanical portion of pedal bikes and E-Bikes.
- We ONLY work on the electrical portion of E-Bikes we currently sell.
Popular Service Options
At San Diego Electric Bike we take a long-term value approach to our service work. We take pride in the quality of our work and our comprehensive view of a bike's mechanics. While we will be the first to suggest individual adjustments when appropriate, most of our service work falls within our $140 general tune-up. This allows us to take responsibility for the bike as a whole and ensure its long-term safety and performance. Here are some of our more popular service offerings:
$45 to $60 + Tube
$45 - Pedal bike or wheel without motor.
$60 - Wheel with motor.
$19.95 - Typical Thorn-Resistant Tube.
Have us unbox and professionally assemble your new E-Bike (Included when you buy your new E-Bike with us).
Fundamental grease and oil to prevent rust and increase performance.
Safety assembly and proper tensioning of all parts.
General tune-up to ensure new bike is functioning at highest level.
+ $40 - Cargo/Moped-style Bike Fee.
Our most common service (Unlimited General Tune-Ups included for 6 months when you purchase your new E-Bike with us).
Re-starts at the fundamentals to properly grease and oil.
Builds through a safety check and re-tensioning of all parts.
Re-sets performance components. Including derailleur and brake adjustments.