The e-bike specific version of our popular city and touring tire maximizes range and extends battery life while delivering the dependable performance you expect. Reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists, while the reinforced casing eliminates punctures. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life
$33.66 - $39.95
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$58.20 - $59.95
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
Origin-8's Capiv-8er UL is a great choice for hardpack trails. This monster 26 x 3.5-inch wide tire has a smooth tread with small shoulder knobs for suction-cup like traction over smooth terrain and sweet all-around performance.
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
$59.95 - $62.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
Inspired by an award-winning design for off-road motorcycles, Kenda Juggernaut features two different tread heights for optimized traction in all kinds of conditions, while being one of the lightest tires in comparable size.
$19.00 - $24.95
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
The Patrol is an all-condition XC trail tire that excels on hardpacked to loose conditions. - Medium-height ramped center knobs roll fast and provide climbing traction - Aggressive shoulder lugs deliver secure traction in corners - Durable 27 TPI casing
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
Page 1 of 1