The e-bike specific version of our popular city and touring tire maximizes range and extends battery life while delivering the dependable performance you expect. Reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists, while the reinforced casing eliminates punctures. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life
Meet Edna: Surly's latest ultra-versatile fat bike tire. Edna was designed to perform admirably on a wide variety of terrains. Wanna go ride some super loose dirt or snow trails? Do it. Feel like riding over the pulverized bones of your enemies or, as some people call it, sand? Go for it. Hardpack? Lean back and let ‘er rip. Edna’s unique tread pattern has enough lug to provide bite on the loose stuff and a tight center tread that doesn’t drag on the hard. Add in a 4.3” footprint and you have enough traction and float to ride wherever and whenever you damn well please. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 30psi - Weight: 1330g
$58.20 - $59.95
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
- Whether you're traveling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions. - Naturally, with the mark for fast e-bikes.
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
Origin-8's Capiv-8er UL is a great choice for hardpack trails. This monster 26 x 3.5-inch wide tire has a smooth tread with small shoulder knobs for suction-cup like traction over smooth terrain and sweet all-around performance.
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
$59.95 - $62.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
Inspired by an award-winning design for off-road motorcycles, Kenda Juggernaut features two different tread heights for optimized traction in all kinds of conditions, while being one of the lightest tires in comparable size.
$56.95 - $59.95
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
$19.00 - $24.95
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
Page 1 of 1