Wheels Manufacturing hangers are stiffer than almost any OEM hanger, which improves durability and shifting performance. - OEM hangers are only produced by a handful of manufacturers, mostly in Taiwan and China. As a result, you will see many bikes with exactly the same hanger. Bicycle manufacturers may make mid year changes. Please use the hanger photos to select the proper hanger for your application. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Made in the USA
This fine pair of Surly 10/12 Adapter Washers is designed to adapt any 135, 170, or 190mm O.L.D. QR axle hub with a 142, 177 or 197mm spaced thru-axle frame. Make sure the QR axle on your wheel is the right length for the frame spacing. For instance: 190mm OLD QR goes with 197mm thru-axle spacing.
$7.99 - $9.95
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Adjustment knob allows for on-the-fly fine-tuning - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seatpost and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp with CNC machined cut-outs - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Box Two™ Fixed Seat Clamps are made from the finest 6061-T6 aluminum and cold-forged for strength. They are available in multiple sizes to suit a wide variety of seat tubes and riding styles. FEATURES: - Machined Rigid Frame - Secure Fixed Design SPECIFICATIONS: - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Process: Cold-Forged - Hardware: Chromoly - Finish: Anodized w/Laser-Etched Graphics Size & Weight: - 25.4mm: 7 g / 0.2oz - 31.8mm: 12 g / 0.4oz
Replacement lower hardware for Rockshox forks.
Page 1 of 1